While accessing Yahoo Mail account on your mobile device, you may encounter an MF Message Error Domain: Error 1032. This error does not allow to compose new messages or to manage other emails in your mailbox.
Following are the symptoms of this error:
- As a symptom of this error, the user is not allowed to access his/her Yahoo Mail account.
- The user can’t send or receive any emails from the Yahoo Mail account.
- Yahoo Mail application you are using might be out-of-date.
- There might be some issue with your Sign-in credentials.
- There might be some Authentication issue.
- Your History details might be overloaded.
To fix this issue on your mobile device, you can try any 1 or more of the following:
Step 1: Update Yahoo Mail Application
If an outdated Yahoo Mail Application is the reason behind this error, you should start with updating it to the latest version.
Step 2: De-link and Recreate Yahoo Email Account
If the reason of this error 1032 is related to your account log-in credentials, then you must create your Yahoo email account again.
To remove your Yahoo Mail account:
• Go to “Settings” and tap on “Mail”.
• Now, select “Contacts” and then “Calendar”.
• Select your Yahoo Mail account and finally “Remove” it.
To recreate the Yahoo Mail account:
• Go to “Settings” and select “Mail”.
• Click on “Contacts” and “Calendar”
• Now Set up your Yahoo Mail account again.
Also, check for the password you are using to log in.
Step 3: Manage connected applications in case of Authentication issues
If the error 1032 is because of Authentication issues, then you should manage your application connections. Steps are given below:
- Sign-in to your Yahoo Mail account from your computer system.
- Click on Settings gear icon and select “Account info”.
- You will now be asked to provide your password and sign in again.
- Now click on “Manage apps and website connections”.
- It will display the complete list of authorized applications and mobile devices. Delete if there is any mobile device connected.
- Now, try logging into your Yahoo Mail account.
Step 4: Remove Temporary Files
Temporary files include history, cookies and cache etc. You should remove cache, history and cookies etc. from your device. It is always a good practice to delete these temporary files at fixed intervals.
Go to “Settings” of your browser and select “Clear history”, Clear cookies and data”. Now restart your device.
Step 5: Check your Language and Time Zone Settings
Check if the Language and Time Zone settings of your mobile device are correct or not. Incorrect time zone settings cause error messages to appear. Follow the steps given below to set correct time zone.
- Tap on “Account Info”, and then select “Set language, site, time zone”.
- Enter correct details and save the changes, if any.