Sometimes few issues in Yahoo Mail cause the error “Temporary Error 18” to appear. This error will usually correct itself within a few minutes to few hours. In case, this problem persists for long, you can try following options to fix it out:
SOLUTIONS TO FIX TEMPORARY ERROR 18
Step 1: The first step is to click ‘Start’ on the bottom-left corner of the screen or press ‘win’ key on the keyboard.
Step 2: After clicking on ‘Start’, find and click the right arrow next to the ‘Shut down’ button.
Step 3: After clicking the right arrow, select ‘Restart’ from the menu which appears.
Step 1: Click on ‘Start’ on the bottom-left corner of the screen.
Step 2: Select ‘Computer’ and right click on it. After right clicking, choose ‘Properties’.
Step 3: After the Control Panel Window is open, click on ‘System protection’ on the left panel.
Step 4: After clicking on ‘System protection’, click on ‘System Protection’ tab and click ‘System Restore’.
Step 5: Now Select ‘OK’ and your system will be restored.
Step 1: Sign out of Yahoo Mail from all the devices.
Step 2: You should be using a supported Operating System (OS) and Web browser.
Step 3: Now clear your Web browser’s cache and restart it.
For clearing cache from Chrome, follow these steps:
- Click on Customize Chrome, select ‘More tools’ and then select ‘Clear browsing data’.
- ‘Settings’ window will open and now select ‘beginning of time’ from the ‘Obliterate the following items from:’ drop-down menu.
- You can choose from various options including ‘cached images and files’, to be cleared.
- Now, click on ‘Clear browsing data’ and restart your browser, chrome.
For clearing cache from Firefox, follow these steps:
- Click on ‘Tools’ menu and select ‘Options’.
- Now, Select ‘Privacy’ option from the left panel.
- Now from the listed options, choose ‘clear your recent history’ under the ‘History’ head.
- Choose ‘Everything’ from the ‘Time range to clear:’ drop down menu.
- Select the options you want to be cleared, including ‘Cache’ and ‘Cookies’.
- Click on ‘Clear now’ and you are done.
For clearing cache from Internet Explorer, follow these steps:
- Click on ‘Tools’ menu and select ‘Internet Options’.
- In the ‘General’ tab, select ‘Delete’ option under ‘Browsing History’ head.
- Now select all the options you want to be deleted, including the ‘Cookies’, ‘History’ etc.
- Click on ‘Delete’ and now you can restart your browser.