The “403 Forbidden Unauthorized IP address” error is an HTTP status code which means that access to the page you are looking for is forbidden for one reason or the other. This error occurs when a web server does not allow the access to the requested web page or the URL.
This 403 error can occur on any Operating system or in any browser. Whenever you try to access something you do not have access to, this error occurs.
The main symptom of this error is that the web page or resource you are looking for does not show up. This could be due to any reason as we have discussed below.
The causes of this error to occur are as follows:
1. You might have enetred an incorrect URL.
2. Your Web Browser’s Cache.
3. Your web browser’s cookies can also cause trouble loading a website you are looking for.
4. Some technical issue from server side.
Following are the possible fixes to this issue:
Step 1: Check if you have typed an incorrect URL and also that you are asking for an actual web page with extension and not a directory.
Step 2: Clear your web browser’s cache.
• Go to Settings icon and select “More tools”.
• Now click on “Clear browsing data”.
• In the “Settings” window, check “cached images and files” and select “Clear browsing data”.
Step 3: Clear your web browser’s cookies and data. Also, ensure that cookies are enabled in your web browser.
• Click on the Settings icon.
• Select “More tools” and click on “clear your browsing data”.
• Now check the box against “Cookies and other site and plugin data” and select “Clear browsing data”.
Step 4: You can also contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) if you are still getting this error and you are sure that the website is accessible to others.