Hushmail web service is a very unique type of webmail service ,since it is the encrypted form of web mailing.In more precise form you can say that hushmail is the open source and end to end encrypted web mail service. It is the service which offers the PGP -encrypted emailing service as well as the vanity domain service. Hushmail offers two types of service i.e “free” aswell as “paid” versions of service.
So it is basically the normal mailing service like other services but it has got an added feature of encrypting the mail before sending, but in order to do so you can either put little efforts to get in touch with the person from the technical team at Hushmail by contacting the Hushmail Customer Service directly or you can even encrypt the messages before sending by following the certain procedure:-
- First of all you have to click on the tools menu , then you have to proceed to the option which says trust center.
- Then just move to the option of E-MAIL security, then tap on it.
- Now you have to move further to the drop-down menu of encrypted email, there you need to select the content which you want to select for the encryption purpose.
- You can also visit some additional settings by opting for a specific certificate to use.
- Then you have to press the settings option.
By following these steps you will easily get the service of encryption from the Hushmail but in case you are not able to get through the prescribed process and you still wants to access Hushmail service then without killing any more time precious time of yours you can contact the intelligent community of technical people from the Hushmail by contacting the Hushmail tech support.